Spectator Service Centre
The Spectator Service Centre (SSC), a unique Total Concept Solution, is the result of extensive research and development using our expertise in real-time video, alarm management and software development. “SYROS” the latest version of the SSC software, is the nerve centre for the Security, Healthcare and Multimedia applications that can be run on the SSC. All the applications are accessed via a friendly GUI (graphical user interface) either individually or collectively.
The following applications can be delivered with the SSC back bone;
SYROS is delivered to the control room operator as a completely installed commissioned and tested solution. Every SYROS installation is tailored according to the application requirements of the operator. All equipment and software in this solution have to pass through a rigorous process of testing before deployment to ensure that everything works according to specifications. Besides rigorous testing, continuity of operations is assured by the use of dual redundant hot-swappable hardware. Spectator maintains the complete solution, with its state of the art 24/7 service on line. The solution is kept in sync with time by the system upgrades, and the operations are backed by regular commercial, technical and operator training.
- a multi-application platform with for receiving from and connecting with various systems, such as Alarm and CCTV systems for Security, BiDiBox for Healthcare systems, videoconference and A/V (audio/video) streaming Multimedia systems
- an user-friendly Graphical User Interface with up to 3 monitors (1 each for alarm handling, video verification and interactive multi-level geographical maps)
- an unique and patented video multi-protocol concept, to allow connection from and to existing CCTV systems, guaranteeing high quality, bidirectional audio & video streaming with all necessary remote functionalities (e.g. PTZ and output control) over relatively low bandwidths (128-512 Kbps)
- connectivity over any IP infrastructure, such as DSL over fixed lines/cable or Wi-Fi/Wimax, GPRS/UMTS over wireless connections
- an integrated Call Management System, that allows call transfer to other operators and other SSC’s, e.g. from a private security monitoring operator > police/fire brigade/hospital work-station / SSC
- an Oracle based solution with recording of all incoming and outgoing data, audio and video
- dynamic action plans – in flowchart appearance – based on event type, day, time of day and zone number
- assisted dialing through an integrated VOIP gateway
- automated email, fax and sms to pre-assigned contact numbers during event handling
SSC Business Model
Spectator signs a 5 years SSC Usage agreement with partners. Under this agreement Spectator provides the following
- delivery and installation of the SSC hardware and software at no upfront payments
- 24/7 service-on-line, on-line maintenance and upgrades
- SSC operator, supervisor and administrator training
- Technical training, marketing & sales guidance
Our partner has to provide the following
- Payments based on monthly connection and service fees from SSC database entries; payment levels depending on market and volume
- Presence in Western- & Eastern Europe, North Africa and Middle East. Emerging market : Latin America.
- References: e.g. MOI Germany and German police (NRW), MOI Qatar, Bosch Communication Centres (Frankfurt/Magdeburg).