- TI Davinci DSP hardware H.264 Video compression
- Real time at CIF resolution
- Bi-directional audio
- Supports dual stream
- Web interface for easy setup
- Supports commonly used PTZ control protocols
- Dual video output, main and spot monitor
- Allows seamless connection to the Spectator Service Center (SSC)
The SP-DVR-4-S is a fully embedded DVR/DVS system for stand alone use or networking. This product is ideal for securing small shops and home security applications. The user defined high bandwidth main stream is generated to have perfect local recordings and high quality LAN streaming, while the user defined sub stream could be used for low bandwidth internet streaming. The included remote control and/or the USB mouse are for easy local operation.
Video alarm verification after alarm activation is available with this product if it is connected to a Spectator Service Center (SSC), as well as remote services including Observation and Virtual Gatekeeping. The SSC operator can select and move the camera, switch the output, and, if connected to a local audio system, listen in and talk to potential or actual intruders.