- All major ATM transaction protocols supported
- Transaction data can be overlapped on video image
- System exceptions can be reported automaticly
- Remote health/recording status
- Built-in dynamic IP support for remote observation (DynDNS)
- Automatic email notification of events with snapshot attachment
- Allows seamless connection to the Spectator
- Support QCIF, CIF, 2CIF, DCIF, 4CIF
- 25 frames recording each channel
Feb 4, 2008
“Spectator has demonstrated to the Bank the ability to respond to immediate, as well as major security projects. “ — Michael G. Moore
Senior Manager, Security & Fraud Risk
HSBC Bank Middle East Ltd.
The Spectator ATM Digital Video Recorder is a high quality real time Audio-Video recorder and investigation tool in one box. With an internal storage space for up to 4 hard disk drives totalling up to 8 TB (using 2000 GB HDD’s), it is capable of storage of more than 6 months (with one camera at high quality and medium usage traffic) of recording for ATM cameras. The transaction data can be overlaid on the video image and recorded. It facilitates the post event investigation by allowing video search to be made by using the card number used in the transaction. Connectivity by RS-232, Ethernet and RS-485 is built in allowing it to be used in all situations. Protocol compatibility for most well known brands of ATM machines is built-in as standard. It comes in 2 and 4 input models with or without a 5” LCD screen and is optimized for connection to the Spectator Central Monitoring station technology. It supports video motion detection on all channels and external USB backup is included as a standard feature.