- TI High performance DSP with H.264 Video compression schemeReal time at CIF resolution
- Support QCIF, CIF, 2CIF, DCIF, 4CIF
- 25 frames recording each channel in 4CIF resolution
- Audio recording on all channels
- Bi-directional audio
- External trigger inputs and relay outputs
- Video Motion Detection on each channel
- Max 8 HDD’s each supporting 2000GB max
- Support USB-flashdisk
- Supports dual stream
- Web interface for easy setup
- Supports commonly used PTZ control protocols
- Dual video output, main and spot monitor
- Built-in dynamic IP support for remote observation (DynDNS)
- Automatic email notification of events with snapshot attachment
- Allows seamless connection to the Spectator Service Center (SSC)
Spectator’s DVR-PAL-E series is a high end Digital Video Recorder with Real time recording at 4CIF resolution across all 16 chan- nels simultaneously. Apart from a new look the new E-PAL range comprises major improvements in specifications and functionality. This series is equipped with a substantial storage capacity of up to 16 TB with a provision for 8 HDD’s to be installed inside the box. A complete new Graphical User Interface along with the new jog shuttle offers a user friendly interface for local control.
Thanks to the S.M.A.R.T. technology the HDD’s are continuously monitored. Only one HDD is active while other disks are in sleep mode. It is now possible to create HDD-groups, video files can be locked to prohibit overwriting, and disks can be configured for redundant storage.
The Spectator PAL-E series are pre-configured for connection to a SSC (Spectator Service Center) to provide enhanced functional- ity of video alarm verification of incoming alarms at the SSC, remote control of PTZ functions and 2-way audio interaction. In addi- tion remote services like Virtual Guarding, Virtual Gate keeping and VOaaS (Video Observation as a Service) are deliverable using this series of DVR’s.